Thursday, July 25, 2013

Summer Bloggin'...

It's hard to believe that July is nearly over (yikes!).  I feel as though our summer has consisted of a non-stop series of softball games, soccer tournaments and basketball tournaments.  Yes, my girls are SUPER sporty!  I love watching them play...BUT...I'm also happy when we get a small break.  This weekend is the last tournament until the end of August, so we'll get a little bit of time to relax and enjoy the summer sun.  (WHEW!)

While we've been busy, I have had some time to do some blog surfing!  As I enter my first year with my own classroom (woo hoo!), I have found some great inspiration though my blog surfing!  I've also come across some great giveaways - and who doesn't love a giveaway?!  There is a great giveaway now at Mrs. Wheeler's First Grade blog.  She's celebrating her 3rd year of blogging in a big way!  Head over to her blog now and enter to win one of 6 TPT gift cards or a gift card to Starbucks or the Loft (my fav!).  Don't delay - you only have one more day!!  :)

Mrs Wheelers First Grade

No comments:

Post a Comment