Friday, August 8, 2014

And August is Upon Us...

First, let me just say that I am really not sure who gave August permission to sneak up on us!  I mean...how in the heck did the summer go by so quickly?!  I was just settling in to late nights and mornings spent in pj's sipping coffee and catching up on all of the latest reality TV shows that have filled my DVR.  Then...BAM...August appears and ruins it all!  ;)  Now I find myself waking up to a long to-do list and the stress of trying to fit everything in before I return to work (well...officially return to work since the work has already begun!)



Oh and now for some exciting news!  I won a great giveaway!!!  Major thanks to Emily at Third In Hollywood!  It was a super giveaway and Emily seems like such a sweet person!  Her email to me just made my week!  Not only did I win some great products from fellow teachers, but also the dreamy sharpener from Classroom Friendly Supplies that has been on my wishlist for just about ever!  Be sure to check out Emily's TPT Store.  Thanks, Emily!!
We're off to a weekend of soccer for my middle daughter!  This will be our 3rd (or 4th?) weekend in a row of soccer tournaments.  I LOVE watching my girls play, but I'll be happy to have a weekend off to just relax!  
Enjoy your weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment