Monday, September 2, 2013

Happy Labor Day!

Wow - what a whirlwind this last week has been!  I survived my first week of school, watched some amazing college football on Saturday and yesterday spend the day at a local water/amusement park with my girls!  Can I tell you how glad I am to have this Monday off to just R*E*L*A*X?!  So, here I sit on the couch with my coffee, laptop and GMA.  It feels good to have no agenda for the day.

I have to share this FUN activity I did with my class on Friday.  I used it as a way to introduce group expectations and to build teamwork.  I got the idea from Science Gal.  I also used it to introduce our science jobs that we will be using each time we do an experiment.  Let me just tell you - it was FUN!  The kids loved it!  I had them work with their table groups for the first run through.   Then I used the Random Student Selector from Barry Fun English to pick new groups.  It was fun to see how different kids worked together.


I would suggest you head on over to Science Gal and check out the details of this activity!





1 comment: